2022 Enon Scholarships & Graduate Recognition
Enon Scholarships – Click Here for Online Application
Application Period for 2022 has Ended
FOR TUITION-BASED SCHOOL STUDENTS
2022 TUITION-BASED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
FOR GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
2022 HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
FOR UNDERGRADUATE COLLEGE STUDENTS
2022 UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
FOR GRADUATE SCHOOL and DOCTORAL COLLEGE STUDENTS
2022 GRADUATE & DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
2022 ENON GRADUATE RECOGNITION
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE GRADUATE RECOGNITION APPLICATION
Online Application Period has Closed
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS
If any questions regarding the online application and process for Scholarships or Graduate Recognition, please email the Scholarship Ministry firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries about creating new scholarships can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enon Arcadia Scholarship
Arcadia Admission Application / Arcadia Enon Scholarship Application
- Apply for 2023 Arcadia University Undergraduate Admission
Admission Instructions are listed on the university website, in Common App online, and in paper form. (Note: Admission Application fee is waived when applying on the Arcadia University Website or if you submit your application to Arcadia Admission Representatives at any Arcadia University 2022-2023 Open House).
If you wish to tour the Arcadia University campus, you can find the tour options at https://www.arcadia.edu/admissions/visit-arcadia.
It is recommended that you apply early; follow all directions on the admission instruction page; complete and submit all requested documents to Arcadia University Admission Department – not Enon Scholarship Ministry.
Application submission deadline is February 6, 2023
- This is a 4 Year Full Time Undergraduate Tuition Scholarship
- The “Arcadia Enon Scholarship Application” is submitted to the Enon Scholarship Ministry Servant Leader or to the attention of Sister Shirley Scott. Completed application should be emailed to email@example.com or placed in the Scholarship Ministry Mailbox on the Security Desk at Enon East – 2800 W. Cheltenham Av. PA 19150.
- To be considered for the Arcadia University Enon Scholarship, the applicant must have already applied for Arcadia University 2023 Freshman Undergraduate Admission; and the applicant must fulfill all eligibility requirements that are outlined on the Arcadia Enon Scholarship Application Form.
- The Enon Scholarship Ministry Servant Leader collects all Arcadia Enon Scholarship Applications and will notify applicants via email confirmation of the receipt of their scholarship application. Following the February 6, 2023 due date, all submitted applications are turned over to Arcadia University. The admission committee at Arcadia University will select the recipients of the scholarships and will notify you of their selection choices.
- In addition to responding directly to Arcadia University, the students who are selected by Arcadia University should inform Enon Scholarship Ministry whether you accept or decline the scholarship at firstname.lastname@example.org
To complete online application, CLICK HERE For more information contact the scholarship ministry by email at email@example.com or by telephone at 215-276-7200 ext. 3737, or contact Reverend Kevin Murphy 215-276-7200 ext. 2017
Reinvestment Scholarship Online Application
If any questions regarding the online application and process please email the Reinvestment Scholarship Ministry firstname.lastname@example.org.